MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gravity falls 2x20?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dohi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: gravity falls 2x20? Reply with quote

2x20 seem to have disappeared from this site, it was there last night (my time). checked tvmaze, it's still there (with another episode for feb29 which doesn't even exist). I've noticed episodes come and go, figured someone edited the tvmaze database but it's not the case here.
RaveDave

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a look at the logs for the show on TVMaze, episode 2x20's airdate was removed at Feb 16, 2016 3:48:19 AM by a member, myepisodes then did a sync at Feb 16, 2016 4:48:19 AM so the airdate wasn't there at that time, at Feb 16, 2016 7:51:42 AM a moderator on TVMaze re-entered the airdate.

It was just an unlucky quirk that made this episode disappear, the myepisodes database syncs with TVMaze every 24 hours so it would have re-appeared tomorrow, i have done a manual sync so that will sort it out for you.
Dohi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, good to know about how stuff works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Recycle All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: