MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

See ALL airings of an episode in calendar, not just initial

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tvkid54

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:38 pm    Post subject: See ALL airings of an episode in calendar, not just initial Reply with quote

I wish there was a way to see ALL airings of an episode on the calendar, not just initial air date. Sometimes, there is a conflict where I cannot watch the show on it's initial air date (busy, max recording, etc). Many episodes air multiple times in a week/couple weeks. But the calendar only shows the FIRST air date.

Does anyone else think this would be helpful!?!?!?

I am trying this site as a replacement to LocateTV, which kindly showed ALL airings of an episode, not just the first one. It was wonderful! I would copy down the stuff off the website, throw it into Excel, sort by date/time. And if there was a conflict, OTHER AIRINGS were right on the spreadsheet and searchable. I am so bummed they are closing 3/14/16. I have not found ANY site that has all the cool features it had.....tv shows, movies and people, all in one place. And people selected would bring up any movies/tv shows they were appearing in right in the schedule!!

If you know of any site that has all those features, or any way to do that without investing MANY HOURS, I sure would appreciate the information.

Thanks. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: