MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Be able to IGNORE just some episodes of a show

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes - I would find that request useful
94%
 94%  [ 37 ]
No - I would not find that request useful
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 39

eddie2424

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Be able to IGNORE just some episodes of a show Reply with quote

Instead of just IGNORING a complete show with all its seasons, could you also allow us to ignore down to the season or episode level like we can do right now with ACQUIRE and WATCH?

My reasoning....

What if you begin watching a show that has had many seasons already but you don't plan to acquire or watch past seasons, just the future episodes?

I want to watch Ultimate Fighter. But I don't want to show every single episode and season when I go into quick check, just the new episodes. That show has had 18 seasons!

IGNORING a show now is basically the same as just removing it from your show list.

BTW, I just want to say that this site is AWESOME and I use it all the time. Thank you.
jatfield

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:09 pm    Post subject: Bump! Reply with quote

This would also be useful for making episodes I have no intention of watching disappear, like specials and webisodes.
rndmjules

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be excellent, especially for late night shows or other long running shows. I would want to ignore old seasons of The Amazing Race or The Daily Show, but still be able to see the new stuff in my Quick Check list.
Doden

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. this would be awesome.
and it would help out with alot of the inconvenience with the old MyEpisodes app, that i'm still using alot. Smile
brooza

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be good too for TV shows that I've stopped watching. My list at the moment keeps filling up with new episodes of QI and Walking Dead, which I used to watch but have no intention of going back to, but I don't want to lose the old episodes from my stats
RaveDave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to lose the old episodes from your stats just go to the show page for any shows you no longer watch and click on the settings button and then click on ignore show, this will keep all your data for this show but stop the show from appearing in your episodes list. You can also go to your show overview page (https://www.myepisodes.com/myshows/list/) and simply check the ignore option beside any show you no longer want in your episodes list.
PaulBags

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be quite important to me if myepisodes had specials. I suppose marking watched is a work around, but ignore would be.. more accurate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: