MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FAO You're the Worst Followers - PLEASE READ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaveDave

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: FAO You're the Worst Followers - PLEASE READ Reply with quote

Due to TVmaze changing the 1 hour season opener of season 4 to one episode instead of the original two that they had it listed as, it means that it will mess this weeks episode listing up (27th September) if you had marked last weeks as seen, i would advise everyone to go to the show page https://www.myepisodes.com/show/id-14369/ and check that this weeks episode is not marked as seen.

Last edited by RaveDave on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
erashel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, there's a problem with the show:
according to the website, the 5th episode was released today but episode 6 is already released, the website is a week behind the real schedule.

please fix this.
Thank you.
RaveDave

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exactly why i made this post to begin with, the season premiere which aired on the 6th September aired as a 60 minute episode, there was no second set of credits half way through the 60 minutes, so TVmaze regard this as being one episode, this is the way tv guides listed it at the time, the next day when this episode was listed on the FXX website it was split in two as two separate episodes, TVmaze's episode submission rules state that the way the show aired is how its listed, so they will not split the first episode into two which means the episode number is going to be out of sync with FXX's.

I have tried to get them to change this policy and started a diologue about this show on their forums but they are sticking to their methodology of listing shows, to my mind it is the wrong way to work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: