MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Colbert Report

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chico_can

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: The Colbert Report Reply with quote

Hey. Great job on the site, it's very helpful. I'm wondering tho, about new shows.

The Colbert Report is a new Comedy Central parody news show, like The Daily Show. (Stephen Colbert, the host of the new show, was a former 'correspondant' on The Daily Show.) I was hoping to get it added to the site list of shows.

Wasn't sure how to ask for this, exactly ... I didn't think it was supposed to go under Requests, so I just threw it in here.
Stian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly, you can add shows yourself now. In the "manage shows" section, just type the name of the show, if it doesnt appear in the list, then you have the option of doing a web search, and adding the show that you want.
Secondly, this site can only index shows that are on tv.com, The Colbert Report is not on there I'm afraid. When it does show up there, feel free to add it then.
Hostile
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was added manually, check the news forum for a post named "The Colbert Report"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: