MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starting from scratch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uboy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Starting from scratch Reply with quote

Ok, if I've just registered and want to add all my shows, do I have to search each show individually and then add them one by one? I remember there used to be one big list where I could tick which one I wanted. Otherwise it'll be a very looooong process.

Thanks
Hostile
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The data provider has changed and with it unfortunately the show adding interface. The old one was causing problems due to the extremelly inefficient implentation of the client side java-xml manipulation methods by the browsers.
Erwin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also would think that list would get very long. And you can also use the all shows list. To make it faster to add there could be a button from add show (and when you already have it a remove show button). The way its now is fine for me tho.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> FAQs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: