MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cant click MyShows

View previous topic :: View next topic  
svenning

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Cant click MyShows Reply with quote

Hi, I dont know were else to put this thread since i cant post in the bug-section.
If its wrong, just remove or put it elsewhere.

When goin to the site, I wanna see my shows, by clicking the big link "MyShows" on the site, which directs me to http://www.myepisodes.com/myshows.php.

But since a mounth back I havent been able to click it, nothing happens, I'v tried clearing cache and cookies, I am using firefox but I have tried it with IE too, same problem.

Does anyone else have this problem or is the problem at my end?
Now to view my shows i have to manually write the addres myhows.php.

Thanks for any answers.
Regards svenning
IceMan
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried it without the "." punctuation on the end?
I see the page fine.

http://www.myepisodes.com/myshows.php

Also when you press the image/title called "myshows" all it is supposed to do is to show you the submenu with all the links for that menu.
Then there you select what you want to see, the MyShows is not a quicklink to any special view type.
svenning

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I have always seen the page fine manually too, I see what you mean, then it was just problably my fault then.

But im pretty sure when clicking the myshows image/link you have been directed to myshows.php a time ago?
Anyway it was problably just my memory that played my mind.. Razz

Thank anyway!
jingofin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having same problem here. If I click on myshows or episode list it throws me out to the login screen, I enter my details click login and it asks for them again. The username and password ARE correct.
Hostile
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe its a problem with your cookies, try cleaning them in your browser or try another browser. Make sure you allow cookies from the myepisodes.com domain at all, this could be the problem.
Please note that once you clean your cookies, you will lose information from other sites too, unless you can only clean the specifiec cookies. So pay attention.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: