MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you know how to cure stress?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lapoka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:44 am    Post subject: Do you know how to cure stress? Reply with quote

At the present time, each of us is experiencing stress. I don't like living under constant stress at all. Do you know how to effectively and quickly cure stress?
Bowni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate stress too, but sometimes life situations force us to experience it! It seems to me that living in the modern world is difficult, it requires a lot of concentration and daily work from us. A buddy of mine told me that CBD gummies helped him a lot with stress and now I think I need to try it too!
Frcena

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it actually work?
Flonyl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I am not sure. When I stress out a lot, I take magnesium. It helps to stay calm, besides it's essential element to ones body. You can buy it at any pharmacy, for example I recommend Canada drugs direct. This pharmacy is certified which means they sell licensed pills only.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Recycle All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: