MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Add Tv Show - Zac and Mia

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes - I would find that request useful.
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No - I would not find that request useful.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

np58re

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:14 am    Post subject: Add Tv Show - Zac and Mia Reply with quote

[Request Name]
Zac and Mia Tv Show

[Description]
"Zac and Mia," based on the novel by A.J. Betts, centers on two teenagers battling cancer in the same hospital. In the real world, Zac and Mia would have nothing in common, but in the hospital, where they're the only two teens on the ward, they develop an unbreakable bond. If cancer is the variable that changed everything, the only constant is their ever-deepening need for one another.

[Target URL]
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7487358/

[Comments]
As the show gets out of the way very quickly, Zac was your normal run of the mill kid interested in math, girls, and college. All of that went away when he was diagnosed with cancer at 17. We catch up with him while he is in isolation after treatment and very bored and very terrified. While there he meets headstrong Mia who has checked in for chemo for cancer that is supposed to be 80% curable. Mia is just going to get this over with and then back to her popular girl life... but things don't turn out like she thinks they will.

The actors here are strong and I buy their growing love in a desperate place. The story is not afraid to go for the unhappy ending (perhaps this is from the book) and that only helps bring meaning to their growing relationship.

My only problem with the show was that it was super unrealistic. Both actors looked like they could jump out of bed and on to a fashion show the entire time. the hospital rooms were massive and lit in the most romantic way possible. Finally Zac and Mia do a lot of talking via thin walls. And I find that hard to believe in a hospital. But if you can let that go - this is a strong show.

[Images]

RaveDave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zac & Mia is already on the site
https://www.myepisodes.com/show/id-25653/

If you want a show added you don't need to go to all this effort simply post a link in the thread linked below.
https://www.myepisodes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2939
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Recycle All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: