MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone even use this site anymore?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mazz0310

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Does anyone even use this site anymore? Reply with quote

Edit: Alright alright, I know stupid question. Thanks for the responses though.

Last edited by mazz0310 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
IceMan
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously are you dumb?
Do you think that a site with 75.000+ users can be run without admins/mods?

Yes, we are here - but we do have lives, work and families to attend to as well.

Why would you even think that the website is dead - just recently I spend a lot of time just to get the site online after being disconnected almost a week - Maybe you didn't notice that and if that is the case then I don't see why you are whining?

All this leads me to believe that that you think we are dead just because you are unhappy we haven't implemented your precious iCal feature yet?
I already promised that it is coming - and it IS - when I have time to complete it.
But right now we have other matters which are much more serious - so all additional features are postponed for now.

If you don't like our free service, feel free to leave.

After such a bad rant I wanted to end with this.
This goes out to everyone that has made donations for this site - thank you so much - you are the ones keeping the site online - don't forget it and be proud of it!
facedancer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are here, and will moderate anything that needs it!
mazz0310

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IceMan wrote:
Seriously are you dumb?
Do you think that a site with 75.000+ users can be run without admins/mods?

Yes, we are here - but we do have lives, work and families to attend to as well.

Why would you even think that the website is dead - just recently I spend a lot of time just to get the site online after being disconnected almost a week - Maybe you didn't notice that and if that is the case then I don't see why you are whining?

All this leads me to believe that that you think we are dead just because you are unhappy we haven't implemented your precious iCal feature yet?
I already promised that it is coming - and it IS - when I have time to complete it.
But right now we have other matters which are much more serious - so all additional features are postponed for now.

If you don't like our free service, feel free to leave.

After such a bad rant I wanted to end with this.
This goes out to everyone that has made donations for this site - thank you so much - you are the ones keeping the site online - don't forget it and be proud of it!

Honestly not sure that was necessary. It was an honest question, I haven't been seeing much or any activity in the forums so I was wondering if people are still around. I'm glad you're working on the site and obviously problems are priority but I just wanted to see what's going on. I appreciate the responses from both of you though and glad to see you are here.

And I didn't mean that you guys aren't doing your jobs or anything, but like I said I just haven't really seen any activity.

P.S. I'm glad the site is a free service and I appreciate it greatly, when ical is implemented I will definitely donate.

Edit: Sorry if my first post was a little too harsh, just kind of looking for a reaction so I knew the site was still alive.
tpiom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iif the website works fine for everyone then it shouldn't be activity here - unless they want to chit-chat.

You use the site for your personal stuff, not much to share and/or talk about. Wink
facedancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.myepisodes.com/stats.php?type=general

and

http://www.myepisodes.com/stats.php?type=site
mazz0310

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

facedancer wrote:
http://www.myepisodes.com/stats.php?type=general

and

http://www.myepisodes.com/stats.php?type=site

Very impressive stats, obviously proving me wrong, touche.
dutchi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this is making my top10 of funniest post 2010 for sure; instant epic post i must say.

Is the site still active !? LMAO.......whahahahah
thihihihihihihiihihihihiihihihihiihihihihiihihihihiihihihihiihihihihiihihihihi..... just Brilliant.

10.000 people visit this site every day, WHAT DO YOU THINK,? What is homer simpson's common catchphrase again?? yes: Homer Simpson usually says, "Doh!" everywhere. so: DoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhH!!!

10.000 THATS:
Cardinal 10,000
Ordinal 10000th
(ten thousandth)
Numeral system decamillesimal
Factorization 2^4 \cdot 5^4
Roman numeral X
Unicode symbol(s) X, ↂ
Greek Prefix myria- (obsolete)
Latin Prefix decamilli-
Binary 100111000100002
Octal 234208
Duodecimal 595412
Hexadecimal 271016

Dude you just killed me, i cant stand on my legs anymore, if i was a girl i would have peed myself, seriously, i could live on this post and kabouter wesley a full year, without any other comic rellief, dude you awsome, lol lol lol

p.s. @ IceMan: I hope you know how much this site means to all of us users who never or hardly popup in the forums, from alot of friends i can honoust say when we talked about best sites on the internet, myepisodes.com is always mentioned. And alot of us would be realy said if this site would ever go down for real, because of some fruit spoiling it for the all of us. In what it does, this site is doing it the best, a even more advanced site would just be uberawsomish, something we may only dream off. Iceman and others, you ROCK.
dutchi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for the double post, but i have to make one to make my point.

again.... brilliant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: