MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Active email address" message shows up in every p

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Talvi
Tester

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: "Active email address" message shows up in every p Reply with quote

Is this something new?

Every page I go to I get this message: "In order to improve our service, we require that every member has an active email address
Please update your email address in the control panel
This email address is required for numerous activities, one of them is a forgotten password retrieval"

The thing is, I entered an email address in my profile and it didn't take. Because the same message keeps popping up everywhere, I can't use the bug system, My Episodes, or SeriesWatch. Silly me, I though it would take if I logout first. Now I can't login back again or even register because I get the same message again. The only thing I can use is the forum.

Is this a bug?

EDIT: It's apparently been fixed now since it's working properly again. Thanks!
astv

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: "Active email address" message shows up in eve Reply with quote

Talvi wrote:

The thing is, I entered an email address in my profile and it didn't take.

Be sure to click on Change, right near where you enter the email address, and NOT on Save at the bottom of the page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: