MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't get the navigation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herfst

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Don't get the navigation Reply with quote

I started using my MyEpisodes a few weeks ago. I use it to track only one show, Haven, and I quite like it, but the navigation perplexes me. Apparently, my patterns of use are quite different from everybody else's, but here goes:

1) When opened Safari automatically restores the windows from the previous session. This works with every website I regularly use, except MyEpisodes. The tab still shows the title, but when I click on the tab, the url is empty and thus can't be loaded again by Safari. Some kind of caching setting?

2) To get tot the episodes list of Haven, I need to jump through a few hoops. Clicking on menu item "Episodes List" brings me an empty list. "All-in-One" and "Calendar" are no good either, the only thing that works is clicking on "Change My Shows List" and then double-clicking on "Haven". It works, but it gets kind of annoying.

I probably should mention that I'm using MyEpisodes to catch up on old episodes. The States are already on season 4, but over here season 2 is just starting and I'm catching up on season 1.
Cassiebsg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think it may be a problem with your Safari browser.
Works fine for me on Firefox...

Clicking on"Episodes List" should show you a list with all the new episode that have recently aired and will air on all the shows you follow. (make sure you have not added Haven to your ignore list).

Since you only following Haven, then you should see:

14-Sep-2013 05:00 Haven 04x01 Fallout
21-Sep-2013 05:00 Haven 04x02 Survivors

The "All-in-One" should list all shows you watch/have watched.

Have you tried the "All Shows"? Should bring you to side where all shows added to the db are shown alphabetically.
aydin1954

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgive me for asking

did you do search shows click on Haven and add it to your list?

At that point it will show in the calendar and you can see when an episode is showing hover on it for info or click on it for the episode list.

About the other also concord it must be Safari as with Firefox works fine.
facedancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this link take you to the right place?

http://www.myepisodes.com/views.php?type=epsbyshow&showid=6210
off         off        Shows all
off         on         Shows unwatched
on          off        Shows unacquired
on          on         Shows unacquired and unwatched
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: