MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dracula 2013 / Grimm

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadow611

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Dracula 2013 / Grimm Reply with quote

hi guys, i am new around here and just adding all my shows..
lot of work i must admit Wink

and i found something wrong.. so maybe this belongs in the bug section.. donno...

its about grimm and dracula, maybe there will be more when i am done Wink

problem is: when i am in the "ALL-IN-ONE" section both series are shown with the correct airing date: Friday - 8.Nov perfectly fine so far...

but if i switch to the "EPISODE LIST" section their air date is suddenly shown as 9. Nov. and also in the "CALENDAR" section they are listed saturday while they in fact run fridays. which leads to the fact that the EPISODE LIST & CALENDAR sections keep telling me the next episodes will air on saturday the 16th, which is wrong, while the ALL-IN-ONE section states they will run Friday the 15th, which is correct...

am i doing something wrong (dont think so) or is it something u guys have to check?

hope u can fix it.. cos the EPISODE LIST looks much nicer to have a quick look whats new than the ALL IN ONE section.. and the calendar i find really important...

otherwise nice site so far.. if i find other things like this i hope i can feel free to post them Wink

p.s. sorry for my bad english and all possible grammatical errors. i am not a native speaker.. Smile
shadow611

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm the same for:

haven, hawaii five 0,

while "hello ladies" airing sundays are shown mondays in calendar...

hmm ok i just realised that every series is wrong in calendar and episode list.. only correct series so far is atlantis...

maybe i dont understand the sytem correctly, but i think shows should be shown on their airing dates in calendar....

so far the ALL IN ONE section is the only part i can depend on... Question

edit: nevermind, fixed it by adding a -7 offset.. still dont get it why i have to do this, shouldtn it be enough to set my timezone correctly? however everything seems ok now...

maybe someone can explain why i have to set an offset, i dont get it.. otherwise just close this thread Smile
facedancer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2013-Nov-10 21:00 EST = 2013-Nov-11 03:00 CET

Atlantis airs in WET zone, the other shows you listed are US time zones.
off         off        Shows all
off         on         Shows unwatched
on          off        Shows unacquired
on          on         Shows unacquired and unwatched
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: