MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MyEpisodes for XBMC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobmegens

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:36 pm    Post subject: bug Reply with quote

Hey Maximeh,

While using your addon on Kodi it won't recognize the Hawaii Five-0 or NCIS:LA episodes.
This means they won't get marked as watched either.
Would you care to change this bug?
Kind regards,
Bob
maximeh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Simple solution, have you added theses show to your show ? Once they are in your shows the addon should pick them up.

If it doesn't I would need a log with the debug activated to see what's going on.

Thanks (sorry for the time I took to anwser here, if you could push your issues on Github, https://github.com/maximeh/script.myepisodes/issues/, it's way easier for me to follow)
qwakuk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used to live this site and watching on Kodi with your script used to mark shows as watched. Any chance of creating a script for TV Maze and Kodi ?
qwakuk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The script has stopped working with myepsidoes also
kurai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ qwakuk

Get the newest script version (v1.2.2) which deals with the changes to the MyEpisodes.com URL structure

https://github.com/maximeh/script.myepisodes

(Thanks for the updates Maximeh Very Happy )
qwakuk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine worked the first day and now fails again
maximeh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The login URL has changed too. This has just been fixed.

Please update to the latest 1.2.4 version. This should work.

If it doesn't, open issues on GitHub (or here but I'm only looking here from time to time).
soupflai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Error finding show Reply with quote

Hi Maximeh

I ran into the problem that the add-on cannot find the show "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend". I think it might be the hyphen is causing the problem. The error message from the add-on leaves out the hyphen when stating cannot find show. Hope this makes sense. Can you look into this?

Thanks so much for the awesome and useful addon!
maximeh

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Error finding show Reply with quote

soupflai wrote:
Hi Maximeh

I ran into the problem that the add-on cannot find the show "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend". I think it might be the hyphen is causing the problem. The error message from the add-on leaves out the hyphen when stating cannot find show. Hope this makes sense. Can you look into this?

Thanks so much for the awesome and useful addon!

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

I just looked into your problem, indeed the hyphen is the problem, there's a sanitize function.
If there's no library in Kodi, the fallback is the filename but they may contain some 'weird' character, usuallly the hyphen is one of them.
I'll remove it from the sanitize function, we'll see how it goes for other users.
It's true that there are shows with hyphen in their name more and more.

I'll push a release tonight.
Inselschaf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject: lib missing Reply with quote

Hi,

yesterday kodi updated the addon and afterwards it didn't work anymore.

Turns out the resources/lib directory is missing in the kodi repository (http://addons.kodi.tv/show/script.myepisodes/).

After copying the two missing files from your github repository (https://github.com/maximeh/script.myepisodes/releases/download/1.2.7/script.myepisodes-1.2.7.zip) to the resources/lib folder it works again.

Thank your for this time-saving addon! Very Happy

-Jon
maximeh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for your report. I have no idea how this happened. Seems that something was borked in my clone of kodi's addons.

I will fix this today along with minor tweak.
tofen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just installed this a few days ago and I can already tell it's going to be a very useful ad-on!
I have encountered a strange thing tho, and that is that if I watch a video through another ad-on, say Youtube, the MyEpisodes ad-on still seem to think that I'm watching the last TV-episode I watched and tries to mark that as watched again.
maximeh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tofen,

Thanks for your remark. I'll try and fix it for the next release (I'd say end of July).
tofen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maximeh wrote:
Hi Tofen,

Thanks for your remark. I'll try and fix it for the next release (I'd say end of July).

Hi Maximeh,

Thank's for looking into it!
I have noticed the same thing happening to movies sometimes. For example I was watching the movie "The Intern" and the add-on added the series "The International Sexy Ladies Show" to my shows Very Happy.
maximeh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tofen wrote:
maximeh wrote:
Hi Tofen,

Hi Maximeh,

Thank's for looking into it!
I have noticed the same thing happening to movies sometimes. For example I was watching the movie "The Intern" and the add-on added the series "The International Sexy Ladies Show" to my shows Very Happy.

Yeah that can happen, to avoid that in the settings you can exclude some directory so we won't try to add them as series. The metadata are also looked over so if they are filled, it should'nt try to add it to your episodes.

If that does'nt solve your issue, we will need to exchange a bit more by mail so I can found out what's going on.
crustycurmudgeon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject: Still active? Reply with quote

Is your MyEpisodes addon still functioning? I just installed it today (26 Jan 2019) and as far as I can tell, it's not doing anything.

1. I expected to to sync my shows, but nothing, so
2. I added all my shows in MyEpisodes and still nothing.
3. It IS connecting according to the addon popup in Kodi.

So far... a lot of effort for zero outcome. just wondering if this is a dead-end?
maximeh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

Haven't used it in a while so it might be broken. I'll get a look at it tonight.

Thanks for your report.
maximeh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Still active? Reply with quote

crustycurmudgeon wrote:
Is your MyEpisodes addon still functioning? I just installed it today (26 Jan 2019) and as far as I can tell, it's not doing anything.

1. I expected to to sync my shows, but nothing, so
2. I added all my shows in MyEpisodes and still nothing.
3. It IS connecting according to the addon popup in Kodi.

So far... a lot of effort for zero outcome. just wondering if this is a dead-end?

Hey there,

So I ran the unit test on the latest version (2.0.0) and everything's is working, adding/removing show; set them watched/unwatched.

Which version are you using and where did you get it from ? On Krypton and Leia, the repo are both pointing to 2.0.0.

If everything looks alright regarding the version, it would be great if you could turn on the debug in Kodi, then play around with the add-on (connect, play a show and seek to the end to set it watched), finally send me the log.

If you don't know how to do this, I'd recommend you follow this:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Thanks for your help !
dario-t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, problem started after updating to Kodi 18.
MyEpisodes addon identifies content (season and episode) but doesn't mark it as watched.

Code:
13:44:51.096 T:11812   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ZeroDivisionError'>
                                            Error Contents: float division by zero
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Dario\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.myepisodes\default.py", line 175, in onPlayBackStopped
                                                self.onPlayBackEnded()
                                              File "C:\Users\Dario\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.myepisodes\default.py", line 184, in onPlayBackEnded
                                                actual_percent = (self._last_pos/self._total_time)*100
                                            ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

While writing this post I discovered, that problem occurs only when I press stop button. If I let Kodi finish playing, ME addon marks episode as seen.
So addon doesn't get total_time if I press stop button and then it crashes while trying to divide by 0?
maximeh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dario-t wrote:
Hi, problem started after updating to Kodi 18.
MyEpisodes addon identifies content (season and episode) but doesn't mark it as watched.

Code:
13:44:51.096 T:11812   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ZeroDivisionError'>
                                            Error Contents: float division by zero
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Dario\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.myepisodes\default.py", line 175, in onPlayBackStopped
                                                self.onPlayBackEnded()
                                              File "C:\Users\Dario\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.myepisodes\default.py", line 184, in onPlayBackEnded
                                                actual_percent = (self._last_pos/self._total_time)*100
                                            ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

While writing this post I discovered, that problem occurs only when I press stop button. If I let Kodi finish playing, ME addon marks episode as seen.
So addon doesn't get total_time if I press stop button and then it crashes while trying to divide by 0?

Hey,

Thanks for the report.
Could you send/paste the whole log ?

It looks like you went through the playBackStop callback but not the playBackStarted one, that's where totalTime gets initialized.
dario-t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maximeh wrote:

Could you send/paste the whole log ?

I'll send new log via pm.

Edit:
Quote:
If I let Kodi finish playing, ME addon marks episode as seen.

I was wrong. This time addon didn't mark episode even though I let Kodi finish the episode.
gcriloux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue. Would that be helpful to have an additional log?
Thanks,

G.
maximeh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

For now I'm not sure I would need an additional log.
I will look at this this week end, I know I said I would have looked at this earlier but... life happened Smile.

I will let you know here when I make progress.
gcriloux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, no worries. Just thought I'd offer help in my own very limited capacity. The offer still stands, including testing a fix if needed.

G.
maximeh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I've maybe found the reasons why you had theses errors, worst cases I've added a bit of log to help me more.
What I think, is that you're using remote server (even if it's on your LAN) to store/stream your content, and that creates latency.
What that does in Leia, is that before, when the playback player callback was called, the stream was already buffered, but that's not the case anymore. So the player is ready, but the content is not there yet, hence getting a duration of 0 for the video.

Could you get the new version here:
https://github.com/maximeh/script.myepisodes/releases/tag/2.0.1

And install that, and report here if it works or not ? If it does I'll properly releases it for all Leia users.

Again thanks a lot for your help Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> User Contributions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: