MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A public more intuitive TV list.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes - I would find that request useful.
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No - I would not find that request useful.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

yoshiman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: A public more intuitive TV list. Reply with quote

A public more intuitive TV list.

[Description]
I would like to have a list of my shows that is public to everyone. In addition I would like it to have separate sections for shows that I have finished, dropped, and are watching.

[Additional Info]
To be exact I am hoping for a list kind of like the one implemented here.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/yoshiman

It's very clean and easy to use. It is also customizable for the users, but I won't go as far as to ask for that.

[Comments]
I joined this site yesterday and I found the user interface very non-intuitive. It took me a while to figure out how this site works. I do need to say thank you for putting your time into making this site.
charrrlie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Good luck seeing any sign of life in these forums)

My problem with voting here is that there seems to be not one but at least 3 requests:
- Public list option (I don't think I'd personally use that, but I agree)
- As for separate sections, you CAN ignore the series you've dropped (and maybe the ones you finished? that's what I do). I don't know, but I think the MyShows tab has enough useless submenus already. On the other hand, they could get rid of the useless ones and get the one you're suggesting. Instead, I think "IGNORE" option could become "DROPPED" and have the same effect. Completed shows could be hidden on All-In-One! maybe?
- I personally don't like myanimelist. Even though it's the least intuitive page for that, I got used to anidb. So I disagree on this part of your request.

I have one recommendation for you, since I'm also new here and shared a bit of your feelings. Try getting used to All-In-One! page. Don't expect it to be the perfect page or like what you expect it to be. One major problem is that they rely way too much on TVRage. It's great for keeping track of what you've acquired, watched and of release dates, but far from satisfactory if you're looking forward to building an easy-to-see list.
IceMan
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something like this. Smile

https://www.myepisodes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2924
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Recycle All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: