MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TV Shows this Summer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
g0thminist3r

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: TV Shows this Summer Reply with quote

As all of the old shows are now ending, the summer shows are on the way. 4400 is one of them. But I wonder if there will be any _NEW_ shows (pilots) starting in the USA this summer? If so when and which shows?

THX
mrnoshot

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure about the summer, but the fall schedule looks good:
(some may have already read this)

http://www.tv.com/features/story/story.html&story_id=4475?tag=spotlight;title;0

Mid-way down you can click on the different affiliates...
BruCiore

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the shows my list will end on 24-May-2006 with lost except for :

The Sopranos
Doctor Who (2005)
Huff

and the new seasons of :

The 4400
The Dead Zone

So, are there NEW shows starting next month (espicially scifi) while waiting for sg-1 and Atlantis and the other returning shows.
GhostNULL

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to know this as well. I need my tv fix. I mostly do sci-fi but when I can't get my hands on any I'll do pretty much anything.
gsxr

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to watch the new show Windfall starting on June 8.

Quote:
Windfall is an hour drama that follows twenty lottery winners after their unexpected good fortune. Each winner's reaction is different and the overwhelming cash windfall presents unexpected marital, ethical, legal and criminal problems.

At the center is a close-knit foursome who have known each other since college when the �wrong� spouses were in love. Luke Perry stars as Peter Schaefer, a devoted husband to Nina (Lana Parrilla) and father of two. Parrilla finds herself in a complicated relationship with Cameron Walsh, played by Jason Gedrick. Sarah Wynter plays Cameron's loving but suspicious wife.

A relative stranger to their circle is D.J. Cotrona as Sean Mathers, who finds that winning the lottery threatens to expose a dark secret in his past. Also, for Damien Cutler (Jon Foste) a rebellious teen, winning the cash means he is set free from his parents -- with millions in his pocket.

Alice Greczyn stars as Frankie, a 16-year old girl whose separated parents' newfound wealth sets off a marital war. Rounding out the cast is Jaclyn DeSantis who plays Maggie Hernandez, a nurse who can't wait to spend her winnings.
BruCiore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched the firs ep of Windfall, wow 386,000,000 is alot of money.

good show, but I don't know there is something about it, I feel that it won't last.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: