MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Status - TVRage down & the future
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
henrieke

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so happy that MyEpisodes is up to date again!

TVMaze was the best alternative but I definitely prefer the MyEpisdes layout and functionality.
This evening I updated all my active shows' progress on this site. Smile

I'm also happy to see that some changes have been made to the site itself. Thanks to all admins and moderators for this great site!
Cassiebsg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh... this explains why the episode link isn't working... for a moment I thought I was getting senile (I am but that's another story ). Wink

Happy to see you're still around Iceman!
PM me, as I would like to donate something but have no paypal.
Have been using your site since.. since... you created it? Rolling Eyes Laughing
IceMan
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassiebsg wrote:
Ahhh... this explains why the episode link isn't working... for a moment I thought I was getting senile (I am but that's another story ). Wink

Happy to see you're still around Iceman!
PM me, as I would like to donate something but have no paypal.
Have been using your site since.. since... you created it? Rolling Eyes Laughing

Hi Cassie.

Long time no see, yeah Im always arround.
Nice to know you are here too. Smile

We cannot accept paypal anymore anyway, see this thread PayPal donations is prohibited

But you can donate through a direct bank transfer, I have added my IBAN number for the MyEpisode account on the donation page:
https://www.myepisodes.com/donate.php
psspss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to see improvements and getting around tvrage.. is tvrage gone for good though? may come back is what I heard? but its good to have backups

tvmaze is lacking all shows far from perfect

keep up the good work.. will donate again in future when my situation improves

I found this site very useful.. its listings are based on wikipages only
it also not up to date cos wikis arent.. they dont have a rss feed or api though but I found it useful with tvrage down and myepisodes not fully up to date

http://www.airdates.tv/#today
animegirl
Tester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know something I just noticed right now...the TVRage's website is working again.
RaveDave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been back up about a week, to be honest i don't know what to make of it, it reappears after 3 months of being missing with no real updates on its twitter account of what the problem was, its site manager on twitter wouldn't answer any questions over that period and then the first thing they do is ask for $1200 in donations to keep their site going, they have lost virtually all of their moderators aswell.
holypalaswe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work, checked back in and noticed myepisodes is working again. Been using trakt, ugh, but time to update my shows here. Smile
VanZan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to update the episodes for an Irish show called Crimecall on tvrage. I did this mainly so the myepisodes iCal I sub to would be current. I can't login to tvrage these days so if I update its details on tvmaze am I right that it will migrate to here?

Another problem is that Crimecall isn't even listed on tvmaze at the moment....
RaveDave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanZan wrote:
I used to update the episodes for an Irish show called Crimecall on tvrage. I did this mainly so the myepisodes iCal I sub to would be current. I can't login to tvrage these days so if I update its details on tvmaze am I right that it will migrate to here?

Another problem is that Crimecall isn't even listed on tvmaze at the moment....

Yes that is correct, i see you requested it on TVMaze and it was added, i have since been adding in older season data on there for the show, but it is hard to find info on the older seasons, if you have airdates for any of the missing episodes/seasons please let me know so i can tidy the listing up over there.
VanZan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best I can do is this:

http://www.garda.ie/crimecall/default.aspx

Dropdown box at the top of the page lists the episodes back to 2008. But I think the show has been going for donkey's years.

I did contact RTE directly some years ago about episode list for another of their shows and got absolutely zero response.
RaveDave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that, it will fill in a few gaps anyway, if only the show had continued its format of the first season were it was the last Tuesday of every month running from Sept to June, but that would have been too easy, TV companies eh Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: