MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

color coding shows

View previous topic :: View next topic  

do you think this is useful?
yes
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
no
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

aydin1954

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: color coding shows Reply with quote

OK well..... this one is probably a quite complex one so....

it would be nice to be able to color code shows in the calendar. This may have many uses for each user. I personally would use it to distinguish shows I personally watch from the ones that I do not but I get for friends and family.

At the moment to avoid clutter I resorted to do two accounts and run two calendars for this purpose.

Multi-calendar would maybe be another choice but would prefer the color coding.
IceMan
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi aydin1954.

I actually already do this.
The shows for friends & family i put on the "ignored" list.
Then you can just switch ignored shows on/off.

It is not the same as colour coding the shows - but atm. I don't think there is a good way to fix this.
Yourwebness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came into the forum to request this same feature... now mine does have one variation... I honestly don't care if it is done as a color coding, or a category. I have shows that are just for me, shows that are just for my husband, shows that are of the two of us, and then shows for the who family. With all our shows, and shows we see "coming attractions" on, or ones that have started, that we just don't have time to watch now since we are involved in many other shows... it is not uncommon that we completely forget "which category" the show is for, but also what the plot is. Now if we knew the category, we would just start watching when our time was available. This is a feature I would want to see on the Quick Check page, and it would be on the bar where the show name is displayed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: