MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is www.mndesign.net/me2ic/ical.php still working????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffreyswiggins

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:20 am    Post subject: Is www.mndesign.net/me2ic/ical.php still working???? Reply with quote

Is the ICAL method described in http://www.myepisodes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1679 still working for anyone else? It appears the the hosting site might not host the code any longer.

I am trying to confirm if this method of populating to my Google CAL is still working. I have seen that the ICAL option is now available to VIP members who donate and this week it seems that the "site" that has housed this PHP code and performed adding this my calendar has stopped working.

So do anyone know if the www.mndesign.net/me2ic/ical.php?..... option is still working because when I tried to added it clean to my Google CAL to test what was going on it tells me it is no longer a valid site.

I'm not against paying someone but I am trying to find out if this old method still works before I look at the other options.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: