MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yonderland status not TBD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bubb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Yonderland status not TBD Reply with quote

According to this link the renewal for season three is certain, it is only the exact date that has not been announced. This link contains a statement from the director of sky 1 himself so it seems not to be just rumours and gossip. So if somebody wants, somebody could change the show status to running, instead of TBD?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-01-25/stephen-fry-joins-cast-of-sky-comedy-yonderland-as-cuddly-dick
RaveDave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The status listing of shows on this site come automatically from TVMaze, i have changed the status over there and it has now filtered through to here.
bubb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, thank you i did not know that or if i once knew i had forgotten it. Also thanks for the quick reply and fix! But it is still ok to report things like this here anyway though if i find any, or should i not bother you with it since it really is on another site?
RaveDave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, feel free to post.

If its something minor like this was, i can resolve it even if is on another site if it was something more major then it would need to be passed on to their mods but feel free to post it one here and I can let you know.
bubb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, that is good to know. I would not want to bother you with issues that are out of your hands. I really love this site by the way, it is just perfect. So that is why care about minor details like that, i want it to stay perfect. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Recycle All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: