MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ascension

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ardnaxela

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Ascension Reply with quote

Hello Moderators,

I just finished watching the series "Ascension" and this is 6 episodes long. My Episodes only show 3 episodes and therefore my request to add the other 3 parts so I can list them as watched.

Hope to see a response and with kind regards,

a fan Smile
RaveDave

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like yourself i watched this show when it aired, and i also consider it to be a 6 episode show, but the website which we import our episode data from consider it a 3 episode show.

Ascension aired on 3 back to back nights, in 2 hour blocks each night, their rule for listing a show is, if a show has no credits in a block then it is considered one episode, so the 2 hour show which aired each night had no credits between the first and second hour so that is one episode according to their rules. As i said i don't agree with it, i and numerous other members have tried to get them to change their mind on their episode policy but they won't, their are a fair amount of shows that are affected by their policy.
Ardnaxela

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply @RaveDave

This explains the time listed per episode as well. Even though this effects more amount of shows I also understand from your reply that rules and policy dictate here. Confused

I will remember this for any future "differences" I spot.

Thanks again for the explanation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: