MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Episode ratings

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Recycle
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes - I would find that request useful.
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
No - I would not find that request useful.
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

clq

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Episode ratings Reply with quote

[Request Name]
Episode ratings

[Description]
A rating system for episodes. I am not sure how hard/easy this would be to add, but worth a suggestion imo Smile

On the serieswatch page, on episodes that have the status �watched�, there would be a five star rating system under the �seen� button, enabling you to rate an episode after having watched it, before pressing seen. The average rating so far would be displayed under the episode name for each episode, no matter what its status is. One will be able to rate an episode by pressing the appropriate star under the seen link. This would make every row a little larger, but if anyone minds that there could be an option in the control panel to enable/disable this feature. A rating will be counted when the �seen� button is pressed.

Just a suggestion I think would be useful.
Thanks for reading.

[Target URL]
http://www.myepisodes.com/myshows.php

[Comments]
Thanks for putting so much time into this site, I, and a lot of other people really appreciate it.
murcielago

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is just for your own episodes, on tv.com you can also give a rating to an episode, so i think you could better check it there, just like when you want the episode's description
Hostile
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This request has been disapproved due a lack of interest.

I've started to cut & paste those ^^ Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Recycle All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: