MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RSS updates for Hiatus & Season finales

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuentes
3rd party developer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: RSS updates for Hiatus & Season finales Reply with quote

Recently completed this pipe. Hopefully some people will find it useful.

This pipe takes your "Today" feed, and tells you if your episodes are ending soon, or if they have ended. It will give you an alert when more than 85% of the scheduled episodes of a show have aired, and will send a separate alert when all scheduled episodes have aired. Since TVRage and MyEpisodes do not play nice with Yahoo! Pipes, the data to find if the season is almost over comes from epguides.com. The link redirects to the wikipedia page for the show (which I have found the easiest way to see how many episodes the show was renewed for/is scheduled for).

I wanted this feature so I could know when a season is over, and I can move that season of the show out of my "current" folder into my "archive" folder.

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=d46cb0eff04f2d57543baf470e391c5c
nuentes
3rd party developer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Yahoo Pipes made a small change, and it broke the pipe temporarily. It is fixed again, and works great!

I changed it to using the Yesterday feed, also. That is all...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> User Contributions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: