MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Automatic NZB search

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuentes
3rd party developer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Automatic NZB search Reply with quote

Hey, I wrote a couple yahoo pipes for myself, and thought I would share them. I couldnt do it with just one pipe... it requires two. But what the two of them combined do is:

Searches through your "Mylist" and "Unacquired" RSS feeds, and edits it down to simply the shows name, to compile your list of Shows. It takes the result, and creates individual RSS feeds for NZBclub.com for each search, and automatically compiles them. The result is a list of all files on NZB club matching any of your shows names.

The last thing I did is to make the RSS feeds for NZBclub offer direct downloads. So clicking the link provided in the RSS feed will automatically download the NZB file.

It really works!!!!

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/person.info?guid=TTOHKXBCVH3CLT6LJGJW2SCF3U

I hope this helps others. I am now able to delete about 100 RSS feeds I had for NZBclub!!! RSS Owl will load WAY faster now too. This is for those of you who saw the program Leechr, but didnt want to have to install FIVE programs!!!!!

EDIT: Sorry, didnt see there was a Users Contributions section. Feel free to move.

-Andre
nuentes
3rd party developer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know of a way to optimize this pipe? It sometimes takes 2-3 refreshes in my feed reader to get the results. I believe it is related to the fact that it is divided into 2 feeds. Any ideas???

Thanks!!!
nuentes
3rd party developer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've streamlined it a little bit. At the very least, it is much easier to set up initially. However, it is still mostly personalized for my uses (I'm selfish, what can I say?)... so good luck on personalizing it for yourself.

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=665701ffc9e862f3b14773b5b166c715
nuentes
3rd party developer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version 3.0. I think I'm done, FINALLY.

As can This pipe combines 5 of my working Pipes into one, but features greatly improved accuracy, precision, and speed.

Most importantly, I was able to get everything to work in 1 pipe, so it is much easier to set up now.

For TV shows airing between 2 days ago and tomorrow, episodes are searched for using copious amounts of filters (only episodes posted by Teevee, NOT 720p, etc). For any show that has been in your unacquired list for more than a couple days, this pipe will begin to make a broader search (teevee and 720p are no longer used as filters).

This pipe will also look for preair episodes and/or dvd screeners of shows that have an upcoming season/series premier. The NZB files are 1-click downloads.

I have also made an option to truncate the feed, in order to block old NZB files from showing up in your feed.

I have also integrated another feed of mine, which advises you when a season is ending, or going on hiatus

I hope some people find this pipe useful.
nuentes
3rd party developer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry... forgot the link

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=993e0c51b4a332cdda2ec5b6b9be43b2
Gobbomaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I'm gonna try this. Just what I was looking for!
adneycandy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also integrated another feed of mine, which advises you when a season is ending, or going on hiatus

waleeed
adneycandy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:20 am    Post subject: Nice Reply with quote

== www.crosswordchamp.com ==
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> User Contributions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: