MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marking episodes the day after their airdate as Today's eps

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:38 pm    Post subject: Marking episodes the day after their airdate as Today's eps Reply with quote

Hi,

If an episode airs on monday in the US, for me it is available on Tuesday (the day after) since I live in Europe.

How can it set the Today's episodes to be marked on the day after their airdate?

This used to work for me. Not sure what changed.

Thanks
facedancer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure Localized Airtime is ticked on.

The have been some site updates that have changed some functionality.

The old method of localising air dates was a fudge.
off         off        Shows all
off         on         Shows unwatched
on          off        Shows unacquired
on          on         Shows unacquired and unwatched
eli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm not sure which option you are refering to..can you please clarify as per the below screen shot

http://imgur.com/EXCUXIh

Thanks in advance
IceMan
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is at the top of many pages:
Episode List, Quick Check, Calendar

eli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo completely missed it hehe

ok fixed Very Happy

Many thanks
Krono

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ticked "Localized airtime" but it doesn't work. In Profile settings I set in "Other settings" Redirect to this page after login: Shows>All in one
but is not working too.
RaveDave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krono wrote:
I ticked "Localized airtime" but it doesn't work. In Profile settings I set in "Other settings" Redirect to this page after login: Shows>All in one
but is not working too.

Whenever you check the localized airdate box on your episodes list page, it should instantly change the airtimes of the show in your episodes list. If this isn't happening check that you have your own timezone set correctly in your control panel https://www.myepisodes.com/account/controlpanel/

As for the redirect after login setting, choose one of the other options log out and then back in and see if it works with that page.
Krono

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaveDave wrote:
Krono wrote:
but is not working too.

Whenever you check the localized airdate box on your episodes list page, it should instantly change the airtimes of the show in your episodes list. If this isn't happening check that you have your own timezone set correctly in your control panel https://www.myepisodes.com/account/controlpanel/

As for the redirect after login setting, choose one of the other options log out and then back in and see if it works with that page.

Thank you. Now the "redirect after login settings" works.

About the localized airtime: in Episodes List page it works as you said.

My problem (I didn't explain it well) is in All in One page: the new episodes to acquired are shown before the Localized Airtime.

For example: tonight 28/01 hour 02:40 in All in One page I have the Manifest episode S01E13 shown as To Acquired, while it won't be available in my zone until 29/01 at 04:00.

I'd like to have the All in One page synchronized with Local Airtime if possible.

Thank you.
RaveDave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krono wrote:
RaveDave wrote:
Krono wrote:
but is not working too.

My problem (I didn't explain it well) is in All in One page: the new episodes to acquired are shown before the Localized Airtime.

For example: tonight 28/01 hour 02:40 in All in One page I have the Manifest episode S01E13 shown as To Acquired, while it won't be available in my zone until 29/01 at 04:00.

I'd like to have the All in One page synchronized with Local Airtime if possible.

Thank you.

I never use the All in One page, so i am unfamiliar with it, when i go to my All in One page, i don't see any times listed for any episodes, like yourself i follow Manifest, i see the next episode is listed as airing on the 28th Jan which is correct if you are in the US timezones but not if you are in the European/Asian timezones, is this what you mean? and that you would like the air date to reflect your local timezone?

If this is what you mean then it would require IceMan to make coding changes to the site, my suggestion to you would be to create a thread in the Requests section https://www.myepisodes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4 asking for localized airdates to be made available in the All In One page, you can create the thread as a simple request or you can run a poll on the thread to see if other members feel if would be a good addition to the site.
lolo0202

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I have checked my timezone and it's correct (Europe/Paris) and I don't see the checkbox for localized airtime on the quick check page, but it's here ofr calendar and episode list

is it normal?
Krono

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaveDave wrote:
Krono wrote:
RaveDave wrote:
Krono wrote:
but is not working too.

Thank you.

I never use the All in One page, so i am unfamiliar with it, when i go to my All in One page, i don't see any times listed for any episodes, like yourself i follow Manifest, i see the next episode is listed as airing on the 28th Jan which is correct if you are in the US timezones but not if you are in the European/Asian timezones, is this what you mean? and that you would like the air date to reflect your local timezone?

Yes, it's exactly what I mean. I'll follow your suggestion about opening a thread in the Request section.
Thank you for your help.
RaveDave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolo0202 wrote:
Hi

I have checked my timezone and it's correct (Europe/Paris) and I don't see the checkbox for localized airtime on the quick check page, but it's here ofr calendar and episode list

is it normal?

Thats the way it is in my account as well, so yes it is normal.
lolo0202

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaveDave wrote:
lolo0202 wrote:
Hi

is it normal?

Thats the way it is in my account as well, so yes it is normal.

Thanks

based on
IceMan wrote:

I thought there was an issue in my account
RaveDave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolo0202 wrote:

based on
IceMan wrote:

I thought there was an issue in my account

My guess is that there is no localized option on the quick check because it doesn't list any episode airtimes whereas the calendar and episode list do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> FAQs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: