MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wrong episodes in casa de papel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oliksa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:46 am    Post subject: wrong episodes in casa de papel Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to report this but there is some mix-up with episodes of la casa de papel - season 1 should have 13 episodes, season 2 - 9 and third - 8 episodes. And here is only season 1 - 15 episodes and season 3...
Can someone correct it? I don't see any option to report it directly on the page of the series.
Thanks a loT! Smile
RaveDave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you watched the show on Netflix, they purchased the rights to stream the show from Antenna 3 in Spain, it aired on Antenna 3 first as one season of 15 episodes, Netflix decided to cut all the episodes down to 40-50 minutes from their original 70 minute length and thus turn the 15 episodes into 22 episodes in two parts.

The listing we have is accurate as the show originally aired on Antenna 3 as one season of 15 episodes. Netflix have now taken over production of the show and are using their numbering system which is why we have no season 2.

It is a messy listing but it is factually correct.
Oliksa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then. Thanks for clarifying this! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> User Contributions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: