MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why I decided to use this website.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paperclips

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject: Why I decided to use this website. Reply with quote

I enjoy using list tracking services for the media I consume, like myanimelist and myvideogamelist. Anime, manga and video games are the main entertainment mediums I dabble in, but every once in a while (almost never), I end up watching an older or a newer Western Cartoon show.

I wanted to use something to track my watching history over the years so I wouldn't completely forget about some of the things I watched ages ago.

Looking for a proper website to track my episodes and progress was harder than I thought. Most similar websites that track TV shows and stuff like that have horribly cluttered and overly complicated and unintuitive layouts and they're filled with promo materials for currently airing TV shows that I couldn't care less about. The appeal of websites like myanimelist and myvideogamelist is how nice and simple they are to use and their layouts aren't a hassle to deal with.

After trying out around 10 different alternatives, I stumble upon this website. It's not as good as something like myanimelist or myvideogameslist, but it gets the job done perfectly. It has an easy to use layout and there were no extra pains I had to deal with and it has a really good database, plus it was easy to request missing shows and they were added into the database really quickly by the moderators.
charretje

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more!
I also started out using MAL because the japanese titles jumbled me up. Having divorced parents and watching series with them made it tough to remember were we left off or which episodes we've seen already if we watching it on the telly. I believe this was the first site I stumbled upon in search for a way to keep track of it all and I've been using it ever since and hope to be able to use it for a long time to come! Very Happy
BlackBolt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great choice guys!
I've been using this site for what seems like forever (even my join date says 1970, but probably 2007~) and I haven't found anything better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: