MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

marked finished shows in "Time Wasted" tab

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think a fully watched show mark will be helpfull to you?
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
No
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

veyron

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:32 am    Post subject: marked finished shows in "Time Wasted" tab Reply with quote

I think it will be helpfull to be able to see what shows I watched and finished all released episodes by adding a V mark or paint the line green.

That way we could see if we finished all episodes while also able to see if there are new episodes we did not see and did not know was released.
(if possible, the color will be changed back to white/grey only if the new episode's release date already passed)

I will give an example:

Lets say I watch this 2 shows.
1.Arrow
2.Batwoman

I started watching Arrow but did not finish it yet, so the line will be white/grey.
on the other hand I did finish all the episodes of Batwoman and there are no new episodes so the line is green.
now lets say there was a new season of batwoman I did not watch, so the line will change back to white/grey, and thanks to that i will know there are new episodes to watch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: