MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

make a link on the series watch page to the Episodes by Show

View previous topic :: View next topic  

where do you want to be linked if you click on the series title in the series watch page
tvrage.com series info
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Episodes by show listings
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

Mavoc

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: make a link on the series watch page to the Episodes by Show Reply with quote

when you click on the series title on the series watch page, you are sent to tvrage website. would it not be better to send you to the Episodes by Show page. there is even a link on that page to send you to tvrage

i have found that all over this website there are links to send you to tvrage website and few that redirect you internal in this website. every link in the RSS feeds send you to tvrage website.

now i admit that i have no use for tvrage as i only use this site to track what i have watched.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: