MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custom 'today' highlighting in episode list

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you find this request useful?
Yes I would.
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
No I wouldn't.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

etmuse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Custom 'today' highlighting in episode list Reply with quote

Custom 'today' highlighting in episode list

While the new time stamps on the episode list are lovely, as I watch a lot of US shows and am in the UK, my shows now appear listed on the date after their normal 'airdate' - at 1/2/3am.

This means that if I glance at my list at say 10pm to see what I am watching tonight, the shows I want aren't highlighted as today's shows. It would be nice if you could customise what counts as 'today' for highlighting purposes on the episode list - for example I could choose to have my highlight-days run from 5am to 5am instead of midnight to midnight.
Zazou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure I totally understand what you mean. For instance, I am based in the UK but all the shows I have on My Episodes are US. To display them on the correct date, I have adjusted my profile settings. In order for my times to display correctly, I have timezone - LA with an offset of 3 hours. So for tonight (Nov 22nd) on 'Episode List', I can see the following show highlighted as today :-

22-Nov-2007 20:00 Ugly Betty 02x09 Giving Up the Ghost

As you can see, the date and time are displayed correctly. Is that what you are tying to achieve?

Lee
etmuse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I want the times to appear in my correct time zone (ie 1/2/3am etc) but just to have the highlighting of the days such that what are marked as today's shows include the shows airing 'today' in the US (although the time stamp would indicate that they belong to tomorrow)

For example, this is what I currently see if I look at my list (being 11.30pm on the 22nd)

This is what I would LIKE to see

(Notice that QI and WMC/Numb3rs now appear on the same day, as they are all 'Friday' shows)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: