MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Add shows and watched episodes from kodi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zigzap

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:56 pm    Post subject: Add shows and watched episodes from kodi Reply with quote

Hi, is there a way to add watched episodes and Shows from Kodi? I have watched a lot of episodes in kodi already, but can't find a way to sync with myepisodes witch I just joined. I have installed the addon and all the episodes I watched after installing show up.
[/i]
jonirichie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Add shows and watched episodes from kodi Reply with quote

Zigzap wrote:
Hi, is there a way to add watched episodes and Shows from Kodi? I have watched a lot of episodes in kodi already, but can't find a way to sync with myepisodes witch I just joined. I have installed the addon and all the episodes I watched after installing show up. io games
[/i]

Still don't have an answer.
Tech101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Add shows and watched episodes from kodi Reply with quote

Zigzap wrote:
Hi, is there a way to add watched episodes and Shows from Kodi? I have watched a lot of episodes in kodi already, but can't find a way to sync with myepisodes witch I just joined. I have installed the addon and all the episodes I watched after installing show up.
[/i]

Not a "WITCH" but really a "Which".... Hello and Kodi can be a witch at times....lol
but good question, but what I know of Kodi that I have used for over 10 years that may not be possible and scraping really sux and is so inaccurate it is not funny anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: