MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Longer "topshows/best shows"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WoodyGFX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:45 pm    Post subject: Longer "topshows/best shows" Reply with quote

I know the 50 list of "Best shows/top shows" is not accurate and only shows how many users have watched those shows,but it would be nice to have the list bigger,over 100-200.Or even infinite if possible.(Imagine finding a show with only 2-3 users and actually liking it,being something so obscure)

Recently I didn't knew what to watch,and checked that list to see if there was something old and ended that I missed.So because of that list I watched Homeland and Suits and loved them.

It would be nice to have the list bigger,it would be a new way to find shows.

For anyone that doesn't know,I'm talking about https://www.myepisodes.com/stats/topshows/
nietie

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 7:28 pm    Post subject: Monthly or yearly Reply with quote

Stats of top shows for each year or month would be great if possible.

This way it is possible to see (recent)trends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: