MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ARE YOU FRIKAN KIDDING ME?????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tech101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:05 am    Post subject: ARE YOU FRIKAN KIDDING ME????? Reply with quote

What tha bloody hell is this tedious INSANE method of adding shows to ur list with 1 million clicks???? are u frikan kidding me????????

Why cant u list every show on one page with a tick box next to it??? Then have an ADD button at the end of it.

Or put an ADD button next to each show and when pressed it says ADDED... and not go to another window.

The scroll will go on forever but who cares.... that will save 10 million clicks alone.
facedancer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can just click the blue plus.
off         off        Shows all
off         on         Shows unwatched
on          off        Shows unacquired
on          on         Shows unacquired and unwatched
Tech101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

facedancer wrote:

You can just click the blue plus.

How do i get an infinite list??? i tried wildcard * but no go, then i tried "A" and nothing

then i tried "aa" and then i got a list i could not scroll, when i got over a thousand titles to add, this is still frikan outragious, i will be dead by the time i get to finish... all cause someone is too lazy to install a macro or just ADD everything when u sign up for an account and then just select all in the list u dont want and press the ignore or delete button

i did database studies 30 years ago so i know it can be done.

thanks for the reply btw Smile
RaveDave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get an infinite list by typing in the search box whatever you are looking for and then clicking the search button, that will bring you to a page with every show listed that matches your search criteria, i think the pop-up menu only gives you the first 20 entries that match your search.
Tech101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaveDave wrote:
You get an infinite list by typing in the search box whatever you are looking for and then clicking the search button, that will bring you to a page with every show listed that matches your search criteria, i think the pop-up menu only gives you the first 20 entries that match your search.

I dont know what planet ur on but in my relality the pop up list with 20 shows on it has the blue +.... on the full search window there is no plus next to each one and therefore U DID NOT contribute to the bloody problem.... get some glasses.
RaveDave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could just have said, that wasn't what you meant without being abusive, i can tell you one thing you won't be getting any help from me on here with an attitude like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: