MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What about a MyMovies?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would a MyMovies Sight be useful?
Yes
70%
 70%  [ 12 ]
No
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

pathos2005

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: What about a MyMovies? Reply with quote

MyEpisodes is a great sight and I was wondering whether it would be possible to make a MyMovies sight. You can use similar features like Time I've wasted and for the Calendar you could show when movies that you have marked down as wanting to see come out in Theatres.
Maybe you can even tag different category onto each movie so that if, for example, one marks down that he likes action movies, every movie that is tagged by the site as an action movie that will be coming out will show up on your Calendar and Movie List as a movie to watch. It Would be simpler than MyMovies since there are no seasons or episodes to deal with.
I have seen so many movies over the years it would be great to have a list to check them off on. Please take my request under consideration. Thanks.
the_man_stephen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.myepisodes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=627
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: