MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extending the statistics of most favourite series

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes - I would find that request useful.
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
No - I would not find that request useful.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Jno

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Extending the statistics of most favourite series Reply with quote

Extending the statistics of most favourite series

I would like to see here more detailed statistics of the most famous series. It would be great if it also had some categories. For example: All-time favourite, recent favourites (this would be for the series which are younger than a year or half a year), most ignored, and also statistics for genre, for example the favourite comedy series.

Example:
Most favourite comedy series
1. How I met your mother..........43% (3276 users)
2. second comedy serie.............42.5% (2986 users)

Just to make it absolutely clear - Serie would have a vote if it was added to my show list.

For me this would be great tool for finding new series I might like and to see how much I differ from general audience.

Also could be interesting to see statistics for a one serie. That way I could see how much fans it gained during the days, or how much ppl it disappointed. This could make also a great statistics for the "biggest fall".
The biggest failure would then be a show which for example the 5th episode watched 3000 users and 10th watched 16 users.

Hope I made my thoughts clear enough and also that I would see this feature available one day...
Anyway thanks for the wonderful and useful site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: