MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use timezone+offset in calculation for "acquire"

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes
72%
 72%  [ 13 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

so.Suddenly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Use timezone+offset in calculation for "acquire" Reply with quote

[Request Name]
Use timezone+offset in calculation for "acquire"
in SeriesWatch (All-In-One!)

[Description]
The timezone+offset-settings works perfect for me on calender-view. But I guess on the SeriesWatch page in the todo-column the status "acquire" should take those settings into account, too.
Meaning, when a show airs on November 11th and because of my settings it "airs" for me on November 12th, 6 am (as shown correctly in my calender), acquire should not be enabled before this very moment.

[Target URL]
SeriesWatch

[Comments]
Right now I often see shows on top of the list, that I can't acquire yet.
Thanks, and of course thank you for this great site! Very Happy

/edit:
Sorry, just found the SeriesWatch-Option-Group with the option
"Days from airdate shows should be marked as "Acquire" (accepts negative)", but can't delete my post Wink

But nevertheless, maybe this option would be better if it took hours instead of days?
the_man_stephen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i third it, and its also been requested here http://www.myepisodes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=546
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
the_man_stephen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

although i'd like to build on the request a bit and have shows show up only as they pass their 'local' air time according to the time zone settings

xx
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
denes44

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very very annoying that I see Acquired status, but the air time of the episode is more than 24 hours away!!
denes44

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any update?
AndraZ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to start using series watch instead of episodes list for a long time now, but I find this timezone bug too annoying.
Timezones are perfect in calendar and episodes list, I really hope you get them working in series watch, too.

Thank you for this really useful page! I will make another few bucks donation if you get this working Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: