MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

XML API
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes - I would find that request useful.
90%
 90%  [ 45 ]
No - I would not find that request useful.
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 50

ldrewery

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys

I was wondering if there has been any movement on this API?

If so where would I get a developerkey?

REgards
Renzo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markild wrote:
I second this idea as well, or more specific, I would really enjoy the:
Code:
API Function: MarkAsWatched(ShowID, SeasonID, EpisodeID)
API Function: MarkAsAcquired(ShowID, SeasonID, EpisodeID)

ones..

Great to see activity on this!

*bump

I also really want this. I'm willing to help test aswell.

Instead of the 3 parameters suggested by markild you could just use the guid aswell.
markild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renzo wrote:

Instead of the 3 parameters suggested by markild you could just use the guid aswell.

Good point, seeing as anything else would require login state. There's all ready a user hash implemented, isn't there?
Renzo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markild wrote:
Renzo wrote:

Good point, seeing as anything else would require login state. There's all ready a user hash implemented, isn't there?

I guess there is since the rss feeds url's contain a user id and md5 hashed password aswell.

Not entirely sure what you mean with guids not requiring a login. I guess you mean every users/episode combination having their own unique guid. I was actually just refering to the "guid" you have in the RSS. From what i can see thats just a show-season-episode id. But i guess once one of these functions is made then it shouldn't be to hard to make the other one aswell.

Quote:
<item>
<guid isPermaLink="false">225-4-18</guid>
<title>[ Prison Break ][ 04x18 ][ VS. ][ 25-Apr-2009 ]</title>

<link>http://www.tvrage.com/Prison_Break/episodes/771902/04x18</link>
<description><h3>Prison Break</h3><table border='0'><tr><td>Episode Title:&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td>VS.</td></tr><tr><td>Episode #</td><td>04x18</td></tr><tr><td>Air Date:</td><td>25-Apr-2009</td></tr><tr><td>Air Time:</td><td>00:00</td></tr></table><p>Links:<br><a href='http://www.tvrage.com/Prison_Break'>[Prison Break] guide at www.tvrage.com</a><br><a href='http://www.tvrage.com/Prison_Break/episodes/771902/04x18'>[VS.] episode guide at www.tvrage.com</a></description>

</item>

I would not bother with the unique guid thing. Anyone thats able to build something using the API should have no problem loging in first. Having no login state is possible aswell by just give the uid and pwdmd5 as a parameter with every function.

Edit:
Don't forget adding people using these functions to the "The following people were active last hour" list though Razz.
vman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for the authentaction guid (as per the RSS feed). A lot of us are writting NT services to intergrate so authentication cookies, etc are an unnecessary hindrance. IMO an XML API should be stateless whenever practical.
ldrewery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: API Helper Availability Reply with quote

Hi Guys

I have an API helper that suppliers XML and functionality to my users for MyEpisodes.

I was wondering if anyone would like to use the API Helper as I don't really see any movement on the native API.

I wrote this to enable functionality in MyEpisodes Viewer for Android phones.

If the site owner has any objections please feel free to remove this post.
zerobase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: API Helper Availability Reply with quote

bump

i guess there are no news...
i realy would love to see this API, my goal is to connect myepisodes, eztv and transmission/deluge, to save a lot of time Very Happy

i'm a developer, i would love to contribute this API

ldrewery wrote:

I was wondering if anyone would like to use the API Helper as I don't really see any movement on the native API.

what language do you use?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: