MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SeriesWatch: Acquire section: also show old missing episodes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kogaratsu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: SeriesWatch: Acquire section: also show old missing episodes Reply with quote

[Request Name]
SeriesWatch: Acquire section: also show old missing episodes

[Description]
Like the watch section shows the oldest episode that I still need to watch (even if I saw more recent episodes than that one), I'd like to have the Acquire section also show older episodes that I'm missing. The oldest that I'm missing is fine. If the series hasn't ended yet, I'd also like to have the newest episode still listed here also (just like the current behavior); in that case I'd like to have two entries: the oldest that I'm missing and the latest that I still need to aquire.

An example might make things more clear:

For a certain series, from past seasons, I'm missing episodes 205, 209 and 306; from the current season, I'm missing 407, 408 and 409 (the latter is the latest episode that was broadcast yesterday).

In that scenario, I'd like the SeriesWatch page to show in the Acquire section both episodes 205 and 407.

[Target URL]
http://www.myepisodes.com/myshows.php

[Comments]
I know I can find this information quite easily in the Private Show List by only filtering on Aquired, but I really love the SeriesWatch page and would love to have this feature there. Not sure what the original design goals were of the SeriesWatch page, so my request might contradict these...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: