MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lists aquired but not watched View

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to make episodes in the list checked "Aquired" visable until they have been Watched?
Yeah, due to watching many series I'd like it as a quick reminder!
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No, You've got to have the the little time it takes to navigate through the all of your series one by one to see if you've remembered to check/seen it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not really a issue now is it?
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

mazin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Lists aquired but not watched View Reply with quote

I wold like if I could get in same page as my episodes view, could show episodes I've aquired but not seen yet, What I mean is, the episode doesn't vanish when saved as aquired, it needs to be watched before it's hidden.

Either make a Aquired but not Watched yet page and then list all episodes aquired but not Watched. And then Perhaps list new episodes not aquired to the series but is past air date (in case it's a series that ended long time ago)

Would be super!
IceMan
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't realy get it, if you use "Episodes List" set the filter to "Watch" only.

Then you get exactly what you are asking for?

Ofcource you can use the Quick Check for the same for shows that are old.

Have I misunderstood your request or didn't you know about the filter option?
mazin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: blind not deaf. Reply with quote

Well what can I say, Thought I had been all over, Guess since the qucik check page took so long time to load in my browser that I failed to notice it's use. I apologise for this and realise myepisodes.com has everylittle thing Ineed Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: