MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Completed shows

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes - I would find that request useful
87%
 87%  [ 47 ]
No - I would not find that request useful
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 54

landun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Completed shows Reply with quote

[Request Name]
Completed shows

[Description]
In my favorite shows list I have about 30 shows where I have watched every episode. I don't need to follow them anymore, but I want to keep track of the shows I have completed. I think it would be great if I could mark a show as "completed" and not to have it in my list of active shows.

[Target URL]
http://www.myepisodes.com/shows.php?type=manage and http://www.myepisodes.com/views.php?type=epsbyshow&showid=854

[Images]

Erwin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just put those shows on ignored
landun

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But then there's no way of distinguishing between ignored shows and cancelled shows.
facedancer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would this link be of any help?

http://www.myepisodes.com/shows.php?type=list
Yourwebness

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the vote is over, but I agree this is a great idea. Currently I am watching the original Doctor Who, which is long past cancelled. I have also recently acquired a few other shows from the BBC and here in the US that were cancelled many years ago that I have not watched before.

Having a "completed" would allow me to flag them properly. There are a few shows that I have seen 1 or 2 episodes, and want to get all seasons, but I am having difficulty finding the shows, so these shows I place on "ignore" which for me is a temporary hold. I will remove them from ignore later. The difference being that completed shows I have seen all episodes, and ignored shows I have seen some, and want to see more, but in the mean time I ignore them so as not to clutter my episodes list since there are maximums.
chriswalkeruk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I also think this would be a good idea - while i like the 'your favourite shows' and the 'your ignored show list' i would also like a 'your completed shows list' so there are three lists. Or have 'currently showing' 'ignored' and 'conmpleted' or indeed give the users the ability to edit their own lists. That means i can have currently airing shows in 'current' those not airing in the 'ignored' and those that ive totally seen and are finished in 'completed'. Hazzah! Idea
landun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a *bump* is in order Wink
facedancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you lot come up with a good toolbar name for http://www.myepisodes.com/shows.php?type=list it will get added to the toolbar.
landun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about just List? Or the name is has now My Show List? Or something like Complete Show List? Full Show List?
astv

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Shows Summary

or just Summary

My Shows Stats
My Shows Status
Spaddy

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be handy.
nuentes
3rd party developer

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree on "My Shows Status", or "View Status"... or simply "Status". I think this is a handy feature.

However, I dont usually mark my episodes as watched, and usually just mark them as Acquired. Is there any way you can add another column for UA#? It appears the result of this would alert me when a season/series is nearing completion. This is similar to my request listed here:

http://www.myepisodes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=895

So would it be possible to add this function into the Episodes List?

Anyway, I would love to have that link added to the toolbar. I will be bookmarking the page, regardless.
Lee85

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this would be great if I could have my completed shows in a seperate list to my ongoing shows and ignored shows.

slightly unrelated but would also be good if we could somehow have the season finale of a show stand out (no idea how this would be done since there is nothing to distinguish a season finale from a normal ep on tvrage) just an idea!
DreamingLissy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject: Title for list page Reply with quote

Just call it My Shows List or something... The title can be changed later but it would be a very handy link, as until this post I didn't know it even existed and was going to request it Razz
fejese

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it could be the index page of 'my shows'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: