MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ajax In All-In-One Page

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes - I would find that request useful.
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
No - I would not find that request useful.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

jeem

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Ajax In All-In-One Page Reply with quote

[Request Name]
Ajax In All-In-One Page

[Description]
More and more web pages use ajax every day because it is really practical and saves a lot of time to the user. For those of you who don't know what it is, simply go to your facebook page and select messages on the left just below your profile image. See how facebook loads your messages page without the need to load the whole page? That's the ajax technology, it can load parts of your website and send data to the server.

The All-in-One page is the most used one by me as it is everything I need from MyEpisodes. I love it, it's the best for tracking TV series. The only thing that bothers me about the page is that when I click the "+", my browser has to load the whole page from scratch. Using ajax would benefit both us users as it's going to save time and the server as it will reduce the bandwidth usage.

[Target URL]
http://www.myepisodes.com/myshows.php

[Comments]
This could also create a chain reaction to the MyEpisodes. Ajax has unlimited uses for a site like this. It can be used when adding/removing a show, or marking episodes Seen or Acquired. All-in-one page will suffice for now, though. No need to be greedy.
livin52

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have already discused that...

http://www.myepisodes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=772
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: