MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Profiles/TV Shows Features

View previous topic :: View next topic  
c91329

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Profiles/TV Shows Features Reply with quote

For the profiles I was we can add a shoutbox and send friend requests. I was also thinking we can a my comments section, my reviews, my friends section, my favorite shows, my favorite actors, my wishlist, and so much more. The profiles will bring profiles to life so you should add these features and more features to the profiles.

The Tv Shows I was thinking about a new feature I was thinking let's add our own reviews to them and rate them and add our favorite actors. Also add the tv show section in the forum we can review in the forum or on the database where we view the tv show see the information and picture then on top it'll say add a comment, rate this show, and add to your favorites list or wishlist. Let's bring all of these features to life and so much more. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: