MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should have more categories about shows. Please:)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shorty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Should have more categories about shows. Please:) Reply with quote

Hi.

Great site guys. Just surprised the forum is this small. Was hoping to come in and chat about the ongoing shows und such. The memberlist is around 11k if i`m not mistaken and not very much going on in here. Would hope to see more action in here.I`ll help Laughing

I`m running a torrent site (relax no commercial Wink ) and will recommend this as it kinda reminds me of the old tv.com, then tvtome if you remember. Don`t like tv.com very much as it`s all commercial and feels kinda dry. Lot of info yes but not as personal as i`d like it to be.

Anyway, did anyone see the latest The office? Laughing Laughing Absolutely hilarious!
joesparano

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to new episodes of The NBC Office, but after watching them, I'm not sure why. There are moments worth seeing, but they are few.

The characters are almost impossibly one-dimensional. (Which is odd, because I'm sure NBC would claim these are the most "human" characters on television). They each fulfill a specific role - and nothing more.

And when is the plot line going to move forward??
Shorty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i`m not sure but i think it never will, move forward i mean. I believe that`s kinda the idea. Just a mindless, strange almost like a reality style since they talk to the camera and such. Feels like a loong company review. The caracters are to me just normal, and i mean normal in the way most are, not moviestars and highcalls actors, just seems like regular people.

The people i`ve talked to either love it or hate it, nothing in between. It has some fantastic jokes that some people just don`t seem to get. And the stupidity of Steve Carell as a manager is something i can relate to as i had, believe it or not, an even more dumb, incompetent boss. Rolling Eyes

But it is the strangest series i`ve ever seen and some jokes are just over the top hilarious.. the last episode was cracking me up from start to end Laughing

my 2 cents anyway. and sorry for the limited language skills. Don`T have english as first, second or third....ok, third language Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: