MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Joey'!?!?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joesparano

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: 'Joey'!?!? Reply with quote

Joey is the #6 most-watched show on MyEpisodes? I thought the users of this site loved TV. Please tell me this is an error.
clq

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you watch Joey?

I fully understand that you saw the first 3 - 4 episodes of season 1 and rightfully thought "This is crap", but Season 2 has so far been quite a lot better...

Give the first three eps of this season a try Smile
joesparano

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on your recommendation, I'll give it a shot.

But #6? I understand that its rank is partially a result of what people are watching instead of Joey on Thursday nights. (So it's more likely to be downloaded after the fact.) I just didn't think people were watching it at all.

I'll return with a verdict.
Obeliks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People have it in their list, for Friends' sake Wink Some maybe even watch it... Wink Well, I'd rather like another season of friends (not that the latest seasons were the greatest, but they were still funny (although it's probably for the best it ended)), but that way I get at least a little bit of it Wink Not much, but I watch it for nostalgic reasons mostly, and I guess many other people do likewise...
Angelus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll like Joey. A perfect series to watch in the evening short time before u go to bed. It runns just 20 min + is really funny.
The stupid things Joey Trebbiani sometimes says and the reaction from the real world are great. .
murcielago

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find joey great, but now they are trying to make it into a 'new' friends, which i think is a stupid thing to do
it was supposed to be a spin-off, but if they make it a 'friends' it will be a rip-off, so make it more joey and i will like
joesparano

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, so I'm ready to give this show a shot. I'd like to watch 3 or 4 episodes. Any recommendations?
deleted-7743

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was pretty crap, i watched all of season one much to my dissapointment. I started watching a few eps of season 2 and gave up. if you are going to start watching it, I say don't even bother. Reunion is a great show to get if anyone is looking for something cool Smile
BruCiore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sedate wrote:
I thought it was pretty crap, i watched all of season one much to my dissapointment. I started watching a few eps of season 2 and gave up. if you are going to start watching it, I say don't even bother. Reunion is a great show to get if anyone is looking for something cool Smile

I agree but it sad that reunion have been canceled, but there are some good comedy shows this year like How I Met Your Mother, but I still watch Joey cause I miss Friends.
TheDream

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well have hope my friend... Wink

Maybe Friends will be back�

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2006/0123/friends.html

Maybe not�

http://www.spotlightingnews.com/article.php?news=1924

Question
Shorty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you seriously saying that Joey is a good show? I know the taste is up to each and everyone but here are my 2 cents anyway on Joey.

It`s just a cheap underlayer of Friends. I think joey in friends was an awesome character but only because it made the complete diversity of the different characters in the show. Joey or Matt, overacts so bad that the fun just dies and at the same time the jokes are the ones thrown out by the Friends show. It has a "cheap" look and by that i mean the filming set.

I have seen them all but have come to the conclusion that i ONLY whatch the show because Joey from Friends is in it. I also believe the ONLY reason the show is still running because of people that whatched Friends, miss friends. The other actors are NOT, and i really mean NOT comedians and never will be. However as mindless nostalgic reasons and i have the time, i whatch it. I don`t think it`s any inteligent jokes and my niese like it cause Joey is silly. Like when you say boggy-boggy to an infant Rolling Eyes

Sorry for the bad spelling and hope i don`t offend anyone but that`s what i think of the show. Everyone has different taste in things i understand that but i don`t think it`s funny at all.

Oh i just remembered why i whatch the show, HOT girls! Razz

Shorty

Btw i miss whatching Miss Aniston every week. Happy to have all the seasons on dvd fo friends though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: