MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Awesome KDE plasmoid (widget for linux)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keeg64

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Awesome KDE plasmoid (widget for linux) Reply with quote

I found this site while looking through a list list of plasmoids for KDE. I added it to my desktop and I love it. My point is, a couple weeks ago i was hoping that there was a website that would do this very thing, a simple guide for recording what episodes i watch and managing them. Thank you to whomever created the plasmoid. Next stop, the app store for my iPod touch! Very Happy
mcongom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how did you get that plasmoid? I couldn't find it!!
TrueSatan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same as for any new plasmoid...right click on desktop>Add Widgets>Get new Widgets then you can either scroll throught the list (not a bad ideas as you'll be likely to find a few good ones) or search by name. You want the "My Episodes Client".

BTW I wish the client widget would allow two way interaction with the site such that I could update the widget as I view episodes and have that update the site in turn...maybe in a future version.
David70

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Developers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: