MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

request: 'quick check' longer list, entries/episodes..

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you have more than 500 episodes on your to do list?
get a life, man
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
nah, 500 is fine for me
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
absolutely, if this is 1, then crank it up to 11
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

G3N3R4L3N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: request: 'quick check' longer list, entries/episodes.. Reply with quote

http://www.myepisodes.com/views.php?type=quickcheck

as of now, it seems to stop after 499 episodes (maybe 500 if I miscounted) this means I have to remove episodes from the list to see what is further down list in the alphabetical order.. I use the 'quick check' feature as a to-do-list /watchlist..

Why the limit? I love the site and use 'quick list' and 'episode list' several times a day, but whereas I in settings can adjust 'episode list' for hundreds of days, i cant adjust 'quick list', I need waaay more than 500 episodes, maybe 1000 if there has to be a limit, if it hasn't then maybe remove it..

hope you understand what im trying to say..
IceMan
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi G3N3R4L3N.

The issue here is actually that php/apache is only letting you send back 1000 items in a FORM.
For each episode that is 2 checkboxes.
Plus 3-5 hidden items - so you are maxing out arround 496 eps.

The best way to beat this is to hide the episodes you already marked as watched/acquired using filters.
Because even though you only change a few checkboxes all visible checkboxes on the page actually gets sent back to the server.

We have fixed this in the development branch, using pages (pagination) in the Quick Check view.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: