MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i really really need help here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
funny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: i really really need help here Reply with quote

Ok so I love watching The X-Files with my girlfriend before we go to bed. So I wanted to see if there was an app for my G1in the Andriod market for episodes and myepisode app popped up. I assumed that u can watch episodes with this app. So I created an account online and I have the x-filess asmy show. I can't seem to watch the episodes to season 2. All it says on the app is 'mark as watched" or "mark as aquired." So out of curiosity I hit the one "marked as watched" and it just minuses one off the list. Can I use this app to see my lovely xfiles or no? And how? If not can I view them through my G1 on the website? And again how? I have no idea how the response thing works but if you have the answer and don't mind could you email me? It gets sent straight to me phone. Thank you. [email protected]
facedancer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site is for keeping track of what you have watched.
off         off        Shows all
off         on         Shows unwatched
on          off        Shows unacquired
on          on         Shows unacquired and unwatched
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> FAQs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: