MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RSS Today Show Time In Title?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fungi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: RSS Today Show Time In Title? Reply with quote

Is there a way I can modify my today rss show link to display the time instead of the date?

If you're listing just shows today it's kind of pointless to have the date as it's just for today. More useful would be to have the time it's going to air.

The only way I've figured out to do this is to swap the time and date php in the control panel. The side effect is that it messes up the actual site - dates and times are swapped.
astv

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of swapping them, add both date and time into the date. Hopefully that won't cause too many problems. For the date use a yyyy-mm-dd format (i.e. Y-m-d), then your rss feed can sort it properly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: