MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Option To Ignore Certain Episodes

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you find this feature useful?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

hedgepig

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Option To Ignore Certain Episodes Reply with quote

I would really like to be able to ignore certain episodes to stop them from showing up in various lists (quick check and episodes). The main reason for this is the fact that when you look at quick check it shows up previous seasons/episodes that you haven't watched and don't intend to.

I have to at the moment mark these as watched so they don't appear where i don't want them and thus the time i've wasted is inaccurate.

(This is also along the same lines as having a multiple watched box for rewatching shows)
nuentes
3rd party developer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click on "Change My Show Lists"... there is an ignore feature available there.

I never understood why this feature even exists... might as well just remove the show from your favorites list.
hedgepig

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With changing show lists this is used for ignoring a show you no longer watch but is still airing so if uniformed will show up in listings - you don't want to get rid of the show because you might go back to it later/liked first season but none since so might give it another go later/if you use te time I've wasted a lot removing the show removes all of these options and this ignore comes in to effect.

The reason I want a ignore certain episodes is if you've started watching a show half way through but arent intending on going through and watching previous episodes/seasons (particularly applicable for gameshows) or if an episode comes along that you couldn't care for (e.g south park's documentary episode) but still want to watch episodes from then on.
IIIIIIIIIIII

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also shows like topgear or something where the storyline is not effected but older episodes are dated and undesirable to watch being able to ignore an episode or a better yet a season is extremely useful.
Zubyo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this post is a little bit old, but I'd love to see this too, there is so many episodes I'd like to ignore, without ignore a whole show.

This would make MyEpisodes complete, its such a great site!!
IIIIIIIIIIII

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The show I'd use this for would be topgear. I watch new episodes and started at season 15 but am currently not interested in going back and watching older shows (considering it'd be dated cars and info) right now so my only option is to just ignore the entire series. Beavis and butthead would also be a show I'd use with this feature.
charrrlie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I had this option, too.
hplpb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, would like this option. It would also come in handy for "special" episodes that people may not want to watch.
m76

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This feature is a must. I don't want to ignore the show, but nowadays more and more Nx00 episodes started cropping up, that are only highlights of previous seasons or werk films. I don't care about those. And I don'T want them showing up in my episodes list, or my to watch list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: