MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calandar Printable Version

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Printable calandar page
sounds great
65%
 65%  [ 21 ]
not a good idea
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
I don't have a printer :(
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 32

phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Calandar Printable Version Reply with quote

It would be nice to have a button that sends you to a page with a printable version of your personal shows' calandar from month to month. It's nice to not have to boot up the computer to see what's on that night.
AoD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just prevent your computer from shutting down and you don't have to boot up Wink
or at least that's what i do
Mavoc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't realize people still shut their computers down Confused

do you want the full info printed or just the series title
calzr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Idea - Series Title, then maybe the season and episode # but that's not that important, and then the times.
Yourwebness

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly enough I just printed my calendar. Since I use Chrome for a browser, it does not distort the calendar, so simply using the browser print button woks nicely for me. In addition, I also printed a copy of the "quick check", and a view of just the show I am playing catching up on, so it shows the "season" markers.

As I acquire or watch these shows I make a check mark on the page. Once I have updated this data into MyEpisodes, I convert that check mark into an "x". this way I don't have to reprint each time, especially when it is only 1 or 2 episodes.

I keep this clipboard on the coffee table, with a pen, and in fact if I don't have it, my husband and daughter ask me to go print it out. While watching TV, if we see an ad for a new show (such as Royal Pains) that we are interested in, I just write it on the list, so I can check it later when I update my records here at MyEpisodes. I hope some of this helps the rest of you!
bv23

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me seconds the op

(can one say this in english?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: